Pelajaran 4 - Dialogue


Contoh Percakapan

Dialogue:
Tara : Hello Gina, what are you doing in this library?
Gina :Oh hello Tara, I'm searching for a book that might be useful for my mathematics learning. I am really awful with it.
Tara : Well, If I were you, I would study more.
Gina : Yeah, I know. But could you give me a suggest? Because mathematics seems so boring to me.
Tara :  I suggest you to try this book. It is a fantastic book for beginners.
Gina : I don't know, I can't learn mathematics alone, how if I have something that I don't understand?
Tara : Hmmmm, let me think first. How about going to the mathematics tutor? They are expert on their field.
Gina : It's a nice idea. I think I will search for mathematics tutor. Thank you for your advice Tara.
Tara : My pleasure. The important thing is we shouldn't be lazy to learn mathematics.